page

Saturday 23 June 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy father's day to these two important person in my life
 My father, Hussin and my hubby, Zulfarik.



Poem for Papa

He never looks for praises

He's never one to boast

He just goes on quietly working

For those he loves the most
His dreams are seldom spoken
His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries
Will go unspoken too
He's there.... A firm foundation
Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to
In times of stress and strife
A true friend we can turn to
When times are good or bad
One of our greatest blessings,
The man that I call Papa.

                                                                                                                                         By © Karen K. Boyer
 


The poem above tells about my father. Who seems so cool, relax and doesn't bother about me OUTSIDE, but INSIDE he really care, and always worried even I am married! Selalu, bila nak balik KL Papa mesti tanya "Duit cukup tak?" takpun "Ada duit tak?" Dari bujang sampai la dah ade anak sorg. Kalau dh sampai tak call mesti Papa suruh my lil brother or my mom call tny. He never call!

Full of exciting, I've called him last sat morning and wish "Selamat Hari Papa" then he replied "Hmmm...time kasih. Papa tgh gosok baju ni. Jap g nak p kenduri kawen ni"
Me? dah biasa...hihihi... 

My husband, first time celebrating father's day. Last year didn't count since Adam Zafran still dalam perut. He so malu-malu arnab! but with BIG SMILE!!! Nak decided dinner kat mana pun payah okeyh! So, celebrated at Secret Recipe, Setia City Mall which near to our house! No toll! No jammed! Easy to access!

Selamat Hari Bapa suamiku. Semoga menjadi suami yang mithali dan sama2 mendidik anak-anak dgn sempurna!



Muka malu-malu macam anak dara kene sunting kan?


Adam Zafran loved the cake



We always fight but we loved each other


No comments: